Samaritan Children’s Home, A Loving Orphanage in Polokwane
- Limited space due to the increasing number of children.
- Developed staff members move to greener pastures.
- The stigma attached to the infected resulting in some kind of discrimination.
- Lack of financial support from companies because of our location.
- Children not having good foundation phase when coming to the Center.
The organization is used as the practice area by higher learning institution for the third and final year Social Workers students
Different SETA’s also direct their learners for different skills development Interact with all stakeholders around the Province Outreach is very critical as it exposes even the children in our care that there are children who face similar challenges as them
Acc Name: Samaritan Children’s home
FNB Acc: 62775146155
Branch: Savannah Mall
Branch no: 200919
The center organizes awareness campaigns in order to reach donors and inform the community about what is happening to children living in the center and challenges they face on daily basis.